A former corporate career professional, Maki Moussavi grew up in midwestern small-town America, a first-generation citizen born to immigrants. Her early life was filled with messages of hard work, chasing the dream, getting the degrees, and making the money. After creating the “success” that she’d been taught to value, she found herself questioning how the hell she ended up feeling stuck, restless and unfulfilled. An avid consumer of self-help, she found that the literature available, while helpful in the pursuit of personal betterment, didn’t quite get her to where she needed to be. She discovered the key to deep and rapid transformation is a willingness to do the uncomfortable self-examination and commit to raising the bar of expectation in pursuit of thriving rather than surviving.
- Discussed the book release of “The High Achiever’s Guide: Transform Your Success Mindset and Begin the Quest to Fulfillment”
- High achievers have a one-dimensional view of success that leads to low expectations for the other areas of their lives
- Outdated programming and an autopilot mode of operation keeps high achievers stuck/unfulfilled
- It can be overwhelming to know where to begin, so Maki can give advice on how to begin the process of making change
- Freebie download called the “The To Don’t List”
Connect with Maki:
Purchase Book: https://www.amazon.com/High-Achievers-Guide-Transform-Fulfillment-ebook/dp/B07P8925HR