Michelle Tillis Lederman
Michelle Tillis Lederman, one of Forbes Top 25 Networking Experts, is the author of four books including the internationally known, The 11 Laws of Likability, and the #1 new release The Connectors Advantage. Michelle is a connection creator and CEO of Executive Essentials, which provides customized communications and leadership programs for fortune 500, non-profit, university and government clients. A former finance executive and NYU Professor, Michelle is a regular in the media appearing on NBC, CBS, Fox, NPR, the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, CNBC, and others. An accomplished speaker, trainer, author and coach, Michelle is known for helping people work better together and advance their individual impact.
1. What inspired Michelle to write The Connector’s Advantage
2. Discussed her first book The 11 Laws of Likability
3. The most common mistakes people make when it comes to networking and connecting.
4. Discovering the 7 mindsets of Connectors
5. Super Connector vs. Global Super Connector
6. How to become a better Connector
Connect with Michelle: