Be inspired to create an amazing life!
A former corporate career professional, Maki Moussavi grew up in midwestern small-town America, a first-generation citizen born to immigrants. Her early life was filled with messages of hard work, chasing the dream, getting the degrees, and making the money. After creating the “success” that she’d been taught to value, she found herself questioning how the hell she ended up feeling stuck, restless and unfulfilled. An avid consumer of self-help, she found that the literature available, while helpful in the pursuit of personal betterment, didn’t quite get her to where she needed to be. She discovered the key to deep and rapid transformation is a willingness to do the uncomfortable self-examination and commit to raising the bar of expectation in pursuit of thriving rather than surviving.
- Discussed the book release of “The High Achiever’s Guide: Transform Your Success Mindset and Begin the Quest to Fulfillment”
- High achievers have a one-dimensional view of success that leads to low expectations for the other areas of their lives
- Outdated programming and an autopilot mode of operation keeps high achievers stuck/unfulfilled
- It can be overwhelming to know where to begin, so Maki can give advice on how to begin the process of making change
- Freebie download called the “The To Don’t List”
Connect with Maki:
Purchase Book: https://www.amazon.com/High-Achievers-Guide-Transform-Fulfillment-ebook/dp/B07P8925HR
Ciara Ungar is a power-preneur who lives and walks in constant passion for making life and the workplace a better place to be. As a veteran marketer of 15 years, entrepreneur, digital consultant, pocket cheerleader, writer, NYC Real Estate Agent and Founder & CEO of an organization, she strives daily to balance personal growth and professional passions.
Her life has been focused on excelling in and growing her own career at a fast pace at the expense of experiencing what life has to offer and contributing to a greater good. After being knocked down by Lyme Disease in 2017, Ciara has learned the power of gratitude, perseverance, grace and lifting others up and has taken great strides to ensure a balance between personal and professional life. After this wakeup call, Ciara has found herself focusing on living her life and spreading these important messages to inspire others. Her focus has shifted to living a life of significance, helping others work through life’s challenges, using her story as the launch pad.
In addition to her day job, Ciara is the Founder & CEO of You Are Lovd, a New York-based organization aimed at reducing homelessness by empowering those who are looking to exit homelessness, inspiring them to have hope and believe in themselves, and encouraging them at every step of their journey. Ciara also teaches Digital Marketing in NYC and has had the opportunity to share the stage with amazing motivational speakers and digital marketing leaders across the US, as well as contribute to influential publications such as Chelsea Krost and Forbes.
- Marketing career and entrepreneurship
- Being diagnosed with Lyme Disease
- The importance of inspiring others and giving back
- Embracing change with grace
- Her daily routine and how she finds solitude
Connect with Ciara:
- Instagram – @ciaraungar (me) or @youareluvd (org)
- Twitter – @ciaraungar (me) or @lovdorg (org)
- LinkedIn – Ciara Ungar
Aubree Malick is a former teacher turned virtual assistant who helps women and mompreneurs take back their time and their confidence by handling their social media, blogs, and content creation. She is a wife to her hunky husband and a mom to two perfect boys! In her spare time, you can find her looking for her next DIY project, kicking her husband’s butt in Song Quiz, or snuggling up with her boys on the couch. Come follow her on Instagram @aubreemalick where she inspires thousands of women, just like you, live a life with purpose!
- Motivation to start your own business
- The feeling that there is something more out there for you
- Not waiting for the “perfect time” to start your business
- How to set goals and achieve them
- Taking a leap of faith and doing something that is entirely against the grain
- How I used my personality qualities of persistence and stubbornness to accomplish my dreams
- How do you take a leap of faith in your business without worrying about other’s opinions of you?
- Why should you not wait for the perfect time to start a new business venture?
- How do you answer the call to be something more?
- Managing your time when starting a business
- How to deal with perfection and mom guilt
Connect with Aubree:
Jen wasn’t born to be a Wardrobe Stylist. In fact, she had a love/hate relationship with clothes. She loved them, but the feeling wasn’t mutual. She struggled with my weight growing up and had a difficult body type to dress. Pants were too tight in the waist, but the legs were clown-like. Tops pulled across my broad shoulders. She wanted so badly to wear the styles girls around me were wearing, but no matter how much she bought (or how much she exercised and dieted), she could never pull my look together.
A twist of fate brought her to work at Chico’s, and her life was changed forever. On the first day on the job, she was taught the 4 Basic Body Types, and how to dress each one. A lightbulb went off and she realized her body wasn’t strange, or malformed, or weird…it was just an Apple. A totally normal, if not super common, shape. It wasn’t her body that was wrong, it was the pants she was buying. Once she discovered HOW to dress her body, her love affair with clothes was on! Oh, and she also learned how to do the same for others. Her time at Chico’s, she personally dressed thousands of women.
She went on to work for a chain of high-end boutiques and Gap Maternity before leaving the corporate world when she had my daughter. There isn’t a body or wardrobe challenge she hasn’t seen!
Jen started her own styling business in 2012 with the mission to take the mystery and stress out of getting dressed, and help women build stylish, cohesive wardrobes that make them look and feel fabulous.
- The inspiration behind starting Your Everyday Style
- What is a capsule wardrobe?
- Buying more clothes isn’t the answer. Buying the right clothes is.
- Importance of getting ready every day.
“THAT LIFE IS MORE FUN when you like the way you look.”
“THAT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO THINK ABOUT than what to wear each day.”
“THAT THE RIGHT JEANS can change your life.”
“THAT YOUR WARDROBE CAN BE A CATALYST for reaching your goals, not just a reward.”
“THAT WE AS MOMS OWE TO OUR KIDS (especially our daughters) to take care of ourselves.”
Connect with Jen:
Facebook Group: Everyday Style Lounge
Molly is known for her fun and outgoing presence on camera, Eye on Chicago & South Florida) as well as being a PR powerhouse. As owner of hillenBRAND Media, which focuses on PR for luxury brands and businesses, along with Allure of Travle which showcases the best in luxury resorts and fashion, she is the go-to connoisseur in up and coming high end lifestyle.
Molly hails from Princeton, New Jersey and has called both New York and Chicago home before morning to South Florida in 2016. She started her professional career at Goldman Sachs in NYC, moved into PR world in the music industry and after her two beautiful children were born she opened two successful luxury children’s clothing stores in NJ and Chicago.
Her greatest love is her two children and she is a passionate philanthropist spending many years fundraising for Operation Smile and on numerous committees for local charities. Molly is a staple in the south Florida social scene while dividing her time between New York, Chicago and LA – always on the hunt to bring the best of the best in up and coming luxury brands.
- Creating Stability
- Mom guilt
- Starting over
- To be present
“I excel at starting over.”
“I didn’t make failure an option.”
You can connect with Molly on Instagram:
Molly Dare Hillenbrand
Eye On Chicago (Or all the cities)