Be inspired to create an amazing life!
Ella Mae is an Instagram Strategist & Business Mentor. She started her career as a copywriter but always had an interest in growing her personal Instagram following. Sometimes the biggest things in life aren’t planned, and this was one of them. By successfully growing her own account it was the catalyst that opened a floodgate of opportunities to mentor other entrepreneurs on the methods to grow their Instagram and use the platform to connect with their mentors, peers & potential clients.
Back then she unknowingly uncovered what is now the signature InstaFame Formula
, a 6 step formula that, when applied to any Instagram account, whether it be an individual account, business account, dog’s account or a theme page has been shown to create consistent growth and more importantly, monetization of the page – even though all those pesky algorithm changes! Using this formula with her clients it was only 6 months until Instagram marketing became the forefront of her business and something she’s incredibly passionate about teaching.
One of the reasons she loves teaching the fundamentals of Instagram is the ability to use the platform to enhance any area of your life – whether it’s getting clients, connecting with your mentors or getting paid to use the products & services you already buy & love. It really is such a game-changer when it comes to creating the life you love! She primarily spends her days teaching personal brands and businesses how to connect with new people on Instagram and turn their account into a lead generation machine, and anytime she’s not doing that she’s with her family, swimming in the ocean, hanging out with her horse or breaking a sweat running some trails!
- The inspiration behind starting Ella J Mae & Associates
- Instagram Updates
- IG Growth 101
- InstaFame Academy Group Training Program
- Ella love for health and fitness and why it is important.
Connect with Ella Mae
Free Instagram Cheat Sheet:
Join Ella’s FREE Facebook group to keep up to date on everything Instagram:
Amber Romaniuk is an Emotional Eating, Digestive and Hormone Expert who helps professional women achieve optimal health through mindful eating, self-care and overcoming self-sabotage with food. Her podcast “The No Sugarcoating Podcast” has over half a million downloads and she has appeared on local TV 50 times in the last three years alone. Amber overcame her own emotional eating after gaining and losing more than 1000 lbs and spending over $50,000 on binge foods and spending 5 years balancing her hormones and digestion. Now she helps others achieve Body Freedom™ so they have the confidence and health to create amazing lives.
- What is food fear? How is it caused and fueled?
- Eliminate food cravings once and for all.
- Focusing on weight loss actually causes weight gain.
- How hormones mess with weight loss.
- Overcoming emotional eating
Connect with Amber:
- Instagram – @amberromaniuk
- Facebook AmberApproved
- Pinterest – Amber Romaniuk
- Website – www.amberapproved.ca
A former corporate career professional, Maki Moussavi grew up in midwestern small-town America, a first-generation citizen born to immigrants. Her early life was filled with messages of hard work, chasing the dream, getting the degrees, and making the money. After creating the “success” that she’d been taught to value, she found herself questioning how the hell she ended up feeling stuck, restless and unfulfilled. An avid consumer of self-help, she found that the literature available, while helpful in the pursuit of personal betterment, didn’t quite get her to where she needed to be. She discovered the key to deep and rapid transformation is a willingness to do the uncomfortable self-examination and commit to raising the bar of expectation in pursuit of thriving rather than surviving.
- Discussed the book release of “The High Achiever’s Guide: Transform Your Success Mindset and Begin the Quest to Fulfillment”
- High achievers have a one-dimensional view of success that leads to low expectations for the other areas of their lives
- Outdated programming and an autopilot mode of operation keeps high achievers stuck/unfulfilled
- It can be overwhelming to know where to begin, so Maki can give advice on how to begin the process of making change
- Freebie download called the “The To Don’t List”
Connect with Maki:
Purchase Book: https://www.amazon.com/High-Achievers-Guide-Transform-Fulfillment-ebook/dp/B07P8925HR
Ciara Ungar is a power-preneur who lives and walks in constant passion for making life and the workplace a better place to be. As a veteran marketer of 15 years, entrepreneur, digital consultant, pocket cheerleader, writer, NYC Real Estate Agent and Founder & CEO of an organization, she strives daily to balance personal growth and professional passions.
Her life has been focused on excelling in and growing her own career at a fast pace at the expense of experiencing what life has to offer and contributing to a greater good. After being knocked down by Lyme Disease in 2017, Ciara has learned the power of gratitude, perseverance, grace and lifting others up and has taken great strides to ensure a balance between personal and professional life. After this wakeup call, Ciara has found herself focusing on living her life and spreading these important messages to inspire others. Her focus has shifted to living a life of significance, helping others work through life’s challenges, using her story as the launch pad.
In addition to her day job, Ciara is the Founder & CEO of You Are Lovd, a New York-based organization aimed at reducing homelessness by empowering those who are looking to exit homelessness, inspiring them to have hope and believe in themselves, and encouraging them at every step of their journey. Ciara also teaches Digital Marketing in NYC and has had the opportunity to share the stage with amazing motivational speakers and digital marketing leaders across the US, as well as contribute to influential publications such as Chelsea Krost and Forbes.
- Marketing career and entrepreneurship
- Being diagnosed with Lyme Disease
- The importance of inspiring others and giving back
- Embracing change with grace
- Her daily routine and how she finds solitude
Connect with Ciara:
- Instagram – @ciaraungar (me) or @youareluvd (org)
- Twitter – @ciaraungar (me) or @lovdorg (org)
- LinkedIn – Ciara Ungar
Aubree Malick is a former teacher turned virtual assistant who helps women and mompreneurs take back their time and their confidence by handling their social media, blogs, and content creation. She is a wife to her hunky husband and a mom to two perfect boys! In her spare time, you can find her looking for her next DIY project, kicking her husband’s butt in Song Quiz, or snuggling up with her boys on the couch. Come follow her on Instagram @aubreemalick where she inspires thousands of women, just like you, live a life with purpose!
- Motivation to start your own business
- The feeling that there is something more out there for you
- Not waiting for the “perfect time” to start your business
- How to set goals and achieve them
- Taking a leap of faith and doing something that is entirely against the grain
- How I used my personality qualities of persistence and stubbornness to accomplish my dreams
- How do you take a leap of faith in your business without worrying about other’s opinions of you?
- Why should you not wait for the perfect time to start a new business venture?
- How do you answer the call to be something more?
- Managing your time when starting a business
- How to deal with perfection and mom guilt
Connect with Aubree: